Mosquito repellent stickers make it possible to enjoy your patio even on hot, humid days without the annoyance of mosquitoes getting in your way. Installing them is easy as well. Their sturdy, reusable adhesive means you can stick them up just about anywhere. Whether you use them for additional protection around a tent or to cover up some of your clothing for extra protection outdoors, Mosquito Repellent Stickers are a great option for any outdoor-loving family looking to take advantage of Mother Nature without having to worry about getting bitten.
Mosquito Guard – 20 Pcs Mosquito Repellent Bracelets & 60 Pcs Mosquito Repellent Stickers/ Patches
Mosquito Guard has the best bug repellent bracelets, insect repellent patches, and repellent stickers; made with all natural plant-based oils. DEET FREE – Safe for all ages. Mosquito Guard is ideal for bug protection while camping, fishing, and hiking. Perfect for any outdoor activity. Mosquito Guard travel packs include 20 individually wrapped mosquito repellent bracelets that can be worn on your wrist, around the ankle, or even on your pet!
Feeling safe is important, especially now that the mosquito season is upon us. The last thing you want to worry about is being bitten by pesky insects while enjoying the outdoors with your kids. Mosquito Guard’s organic mosquito repellent bracelet and patches deliver a combination of essential oils (lemon grass, geraniol, citronella oil) proven to be effective against pesky mosquitoes in addition to ticks and mosquitoes.
Mosquito Guard – 60 Pcs Mosquito Repellent Stickers/ Patches & 12 Pcs Mosquito Repellent Bands
Now that mosquito season is upon us, it’s time to re-stock on our DEET-FREE repellent wristbands and patches.This repellent is ideal for children and adults when you want to protect them from mosquitos at home or while on the go.
Another great feature of this repeller is that it comes with a total package of 60 bands and 12 patches. That would be enough to ensure proper protection for 30 days in your home or any outdoor activity. !
However, enjoying the outdoors comes with its challenges like mosquitoes and other bugs that carry all kinds of diseases. With mosquitos able to fly up to one mile away from their home, surveillance around your home, campsite, or any other place you frequent will be a must for keeping your family safe.
RiptGear Mosquito Repellent Patches, Bracelets, and Citronella Incense Sticks
Whether you are headed off to the park to enjoy a BBQ or headed for a mountain hike, our mosquito repellent patches, bracelets, and incense sticks give you peace of mind that the mosquitoes will stay away.
Since you want to protect your family from those annoying and dangerous mosquitoes, you need a good mosquito repellent product. Well, riptgear’s got you covered!
This natural essential oils based ingredients and eco-friendly repellents are unique from other citronella products on the market and will keep you comfortable and bug-free!
RiptGear Mosquito Repellent Patches, Bracelets, and Citronella Incense Sticks – 78 Pack of Bug Repellent Stickers, 15 Pack of Bug Repellent
Are mosquitoes taking over your home? Try our natural repellent stickers and wipes as an alternative to harsh chemical DIY mosquito traps. Mosquito Guard’s stickers are made with plant-based essential oils such as Citronella, Lemongrass, Rosemary, and Peppermint … 100% DEET FREE.
Mosquito Guard is a natural, safe and completely effective plant-based mosquito repellent patch, used to keep mosquitoes away. It uses citronella essential oil to repel mosquitoes and ticks. Its effects generally last for more than 4 hours.
You’ll probably be hit by countless bugs before your summer is through, and I, as a parent of two young kids, understand the struggle.
The best place to find the most information on our mosquito repellents is on this page. However, if you’re an impatient person who’d like the information now, here’s a little bit about our products
The RiptGear insect repellent products help repel mosquitoes and many other types of insects while reducing the use of DEET (and thus helping to protect the environment).
If you live or play outside, don’t let mosquitoes ruin your fun. The citronella infused mosquito repellent products eliminate the threat of mosquito bites without DEET and on-the-go use!
We at RiptGear understand how difficult it is to enjoy a barbecue or family gathering when there are annoying blood-sucking mosquitos flying around.
No one likes mosquitoes. They bite when we don’t want them too, leaving us with itchy red welts — not to mention the potential for contracting dangerous illnesses, like the West Nile Virus and Zika.
Ingredients in Mosquito Repellent Stickers
The stickers are made of 100% plastic and contain various oils, including citronella and lemongrass. We use these oils because they have been proven to be effective at repelling mosquitoes by keeping them away from you. Mosquitoes don’t like the smell of citronella or lemongrass, so if you wear our stickers, they won’t be able to get close enough to bite you!
Things To Look For Before Buying Mosquito Repellent Stickers
When you’re buying mosquito repellent stickers, there are a few things to look out for.
First, you want to make sure that the sticker isn’t just a glorified piece of paper. You want a sticker that has an actual effect on mosquitoes, not just one that smells like citronella. If you’re unsure about how well the sticker will work, try using it in your backyard at night and see if it keeps the mosquitoes away.
Second, you want to ensure that the sticker is durable and reusable. Some businesses have been accused of selling low-quality stickers that fall apart after a few applications.In order to protect your investment, it’s best if you go with a company that has a proven track record of durability and re-usability.
Find the water-resistant sticker. We know you’re the kind of person who loves to get out and party. So we made this product so that you can wear it wherever you go. Have the water-resistant, so even if you fall into a pool or get caught in the rain, it’ll still last for hours.
Advantages Of Using Mosquito Repellent Stickers
Using mosquito repellent stickers are a good way to repel Mosquitoes, and you will also get some benefits and advantages using the this stickers.
- Mosquito repellent stickers are a simple way to keep you and your family protected from these tiny bloodsuckers.
- Easy to apply: The stickers are easy to apply to any surface without making a mess or leaving behind sticky residue. You can stick them on your clothing, backpack, car seat—anywhere!
- The sticker can be worn by the whole family, even young children.
- Long-lasting protection: Mosquito repellent stickers last longer than sprays or lotions, which means you won’t have to reapply them as often when using them around your yard or camping trip site. They could even last three months!
- The stickers are reasonably priced.
- The sticker is safe and effective when used according to the instructions.
- The stickers are safe to use indoors or outdoors. They’re made of a high-quality vinyl material, so you can stick them on the wall or a window and they won’t come off.
- The stickers, as an alternative to chemicals and sprays, are a great way to control weeds, pests, and unwanted grass.
- They are made from natural rubber and can be used safely around children and pets.Because they are biodegradable,
- They will not harm the environment when they decompose in the soil.
- The sticker does not smell bad or leave an oily feeling on your skin because it is made of 100% natural ingredients. It is also made using Eco-friendly processes, so it doesn’t harm the environment.
- You can stick them on anything.
Disadvantages Of Mosquito Repellent Stickers
- The disadvantage of mosquito repellent stickers is that they aren’t very effective.
- The mosquito repellent sticker are expensive too.
- You have to apply them to your skin, which can be messy and uncomfortable.
- If you are using them for camping or hiking, you will need to reapply them frequently.
Mosquito repellent stickers work by releasing a chemical into the air that mosquitoes are attracted to and then repels them. The chemical is released by the sticker and is then dispersed throughout the room as it evaporates, creating a protective zone around you that mosquitoes cannot enter without being repelled by this chemical.