In southern Asia, Naturals Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks are commonly known as mosquitoes Agarbatti. These sticks are used widely worldwide and are known as incense. Last few decades ago, the incense would use only to have the aroma and keep the environment smelly. Usually, this incense is burnt in front of a dead body. But now, because of mixing mosquito repellent ingredients, these are being used as mosquito repellent widely worldwide. These work both as mosquito repellents and aroma.
Use the Agarbatti as mosquito repellent
With Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Repellent Agarbatti (Incense Sticks) you can enjoy the great outdoors without worrying about getting bitten by pesky mosquitos. The 2.5-hour protection will keep you safe from bites while enjoying the outdoors. Plus, they’re DEET-free, so there are no harsh chemicals!
(Agarbatti) Our incense sticks(Agarbatti) are made with plant-based essential oils known for their ability to repel mosquitoes and other bugs. We also use peppermint oil which has been shown to help reduce stress levels, making it easier for you to relax and enjoy your time outside!
- Each tube contains 12 sticks of our mosquito repellent incense for 144 hours of protection! Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Repellent(Agarbatti) Incense Sticks are the perfect choice for anyone who wants to enjoy the great outdoors without being bothered by mosquitoes. These are made from DEET-free plant-based essential oils, and they’re designed to last for 2.5 hours—long enough for you to take in a movie, cook dinner, or enjoy an evening walk.
- These incense sticks are easy to use: simply light one end of the stick and let it burn down in a safe place where it won’t start a fire or cause any damage. The incense will release its mosquito-repelling scent into the air around you as it burns down, keeping bugs at bay while you enjoy your time outside. You can even use them as part of a ritual during meditation or yoga sessions!
- Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks come with 12 sticks per tube to have plenty on hand whenever you need them. They’re great for camping trips, picnics in the park, or hanging out at home on those hot summer days when everything seems to be buzzing around your head!
- If you’re looking for a mosquito repellent that will keep you safe from those pesky insects, look no further than Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks. These incense sticks are all-natural, DEET free, and contain plant-based essential oils to keep the bugs away.
- The 12-pack of mosquito repellent incense sticks also makes a great gift idea for anyone who spends time outdoors in the summertime. Give them as a birthday present or stocking stuffer this holiday season!
- Are you ready to get rid of mosquitoes for good? We are, too! The Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks is DEET-free and made with plant-based essential oils that keep the bugs at bay for up to 2.5 hours at a time. And they smell amazing! If you’re going to be outside or in an area where mosquitoes are present, these incense sticks are just what you need.
- It’s so easy: Just light one and let it burn for up to 2.5 hours (depending on how fast you burn through them). The aroma from these incense sticks won’t just repel insects—it’ll also give your home a fresh scent!
The package contains 12 incense sticks with a burn time of about 20 minutes each. It’s great for camping trips, backyard BBQs and more!
Yes, incense can repel mosquitoes.
Incense is a popular way to keep mosquitoes away from you while outside in the summer. But what makes it work?
Mosquito repellents work by using a chemical released into the air and creates an odor that repels mosquitoes. Incense works similarly, but instead of releasing a scent that repels mosquitoes, it releases smoke that masks your body’s natural odors—and because mosquitoes are attracted to those odors, they stay away.
Mosquitoes are annoying, and they’re everywhere. They can even sneak in your car or home and make a nuisance of themselves. Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Repellent Agarbatti (Incense Sticks) is suitable to repel mosquitoes in no time. Just use and have benefit.
Yes! Mosquito repellent incense sticks are safe to use in the home, and they can help keep you and your family safe from mosquito bites.
Mosquito repellent incense sticks contain natural ingredients like citronella oil, which repels mosquitoes. They’re also made from all-natural woods like sandalwood, so they don’t emit any chemical fumes that could harm you or your family.
They’re perfect for use around children and pets, because they’re safe—and effective—for everyone in your home.